Job Description: £33k – £45k based on experience
Advertising & marketing agency that holds ideas at the heart are looking for either an experienced SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER or ACCOUNT DIRECTOR to join their team. The agency create engaging ideas that connect with their clients’ audience, whoever or wherever they might be.
The agency is made up of a team of talented creatives, with a range of specialists that they plug in on a regular basis dependent on the need and pride themselves on going the extra mile.
Working with the agency’s biggest client, one of the UK’s largest property development and investment companies in the UK you the Senior Account Manager / Account Director will work hand in hand with the owners of the agency.
The agency has been responsible for launching and ongoing marketing for two of their newly built shopping centres; as well as brand development and ongoing marketing for another shopping centre and one off campaigns / project work.
We are looking a Senior Account Manager or Junior / Account Director.
Rather than being specific on level the right fit is more important. The account requires:
- Working with junior marketing teams at centre level to define their marketing plan for the year
- Briefing of Media agency, and the ability to read a media plan, thinking about copy rotation and messaging and not just deadlines
- Briefing of PR/ Social agency on a campaign basis once strategy / plan has been defined
- Writing of creative briefs with clear thinking on media and messaging
- Presentation of creative work with clear rationale
- Production and implementation of creative work (across multiple disciplines – this could be a small digital campaign or an integrated campaign – all will be regional not national)
- Development of estimates, tracking against estimate and invoicing
- Assisting with forecasts
We need a Senior Account Manager / Account Director that is able to manage, develop and open key client relationships. Is strategically minded in delivery and holds strong planning skills. An understanding of strategy and creativity is important as well as the confidence to push back on clients when needed.
Reporting into the Client Director the Senior Account Manager / Account Director will be an integral part of the team
An integrated agency background is key and the chosen Senior Account Manager / Account Director will have the ability to brief suppliers with a ‘client hat’ on as we are essentially their marketing department.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for then send your CV in as interviews are starting straight away.
However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!