Job Description: £28k – £32k depending on experience and level
Well respected Shopper Marketing agency are looking for two Account Managers ideally with FMCG experience.
Main Account Manager responsibilities:
- Manage a number of new and existing accounts, developing solid business relationships with Clients
- Build strong relationships with Clients at junior and senior levels
- Show a clear understanding of Client’s business and making sound Shopper Marketing recommendations across all marketing channels.
- Brief all relevant parties within the Agency clearly and succinctly to obtain optimum results on time, every time.
- Prepare and monitors budgets ensuring effective control and reconciliation of costs, and management of job bags to deliver Agency profit.
- Manage the creative and production processes with WIP meetings as outlined, turning ideas into reality and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Monitor progress of campaigns and make recommendations for modifications where appropriate.
Key skills and experience
- Graduate calibre with proven agency experience.
- Confident, ambitious and energetic.
- Developing negotiating, sales and influencing skills.
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Well organised, time efficient and ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Developing commercial acumen and creative flair.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, continually developing and maintaining open, honest and trusting relationships.
Whilst key skills are essential to the roles, it’s more about the attitude and willingness to progress and learn.
To hear more about these exciting new Account Manager roles get in touch today – great agency and huge opportunity.
However …. if this isn’t quite right for you then please send in your CV or get in touch anyway as we have a whole range of briefs that could be more suitable. From freelance to permanent with roles covering all areas of the integrated space – Experiential, Sales Promotion, Digital, Shopper Marketing and Direct Marketing including Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director and Senior Account Director.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!